The SWPAN census was launched in 2020 to collate information on the physician associates working in the region and their scope of practice. There were a total of 66 respondents and their responses have been displayed below.
1. Did you train as a physician associate in the southwest?
2. Are you currently employed as a physician associate?
3. How long have you been employed as a physician associate?
4. Which health sector and specialty do you currently work in?
5. Are there other PAs in your place of work?
6. Which of the following activities do you participate in?
7. Do you have access to dedicated physician associate teaching/training?
8. Do you have access to protected time through your contract?
9. Would you be interested in participating in PA specific teaching and training in the southwest?